Save the date! 2023 Conference
Historical Harp Society Conference
Sunday, July 23, 2023
Hybrid online + In-person sessions
- David Brown
- Mara Galassi
- Nancy Hurrell
- William Jackson
- Christa Patton
- Adriano Sangieto
- Bill Taylor
Topics will include:
- The use of triple harps in baroque opera
- Construction methods for making triple harps
- The evolution of continuo
- Historical fingernail and damping techniques for playing metal and gut strings
- Origins of music therapy
- Authenticity and tradition in the early modern era
Evening concert with presenters from the sessions.
Reservations through the Somerset Folk Harp Festival.
More information coming soon!